September 30, 2009

Move Over Booties

The past few years, the bootie has been making its way into the mainstream but this fall, two distinct trends are taking over in the world of shoes. When it comes to boots remember two very important things: over the knee & fold-over.

Chloe and Vera Wang are the first designers to come out with these hot new types of boots. Chloe's Micro Stud Over the Knee Suede boots are beau-ti-ful ($715):



As for Vera Wang, her Trudy boots are equally as breathtaking ($525):


Now while I go to bed and dream about these two obsessions of mine I will be patiently waiting for their duplicates to be hitting the lower end stores sometime soon. Until then, sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I wan't these boots more then anything retail ever!!! I can't find them anywhere. If anyone has a size 5 through a 6 they can get or want to sell> contact me lilmissmenotyou@yahoo.com Aimee I'm willing to pay full price!!

    ReplyDelete