October 2, 2009

Karina Grimaldi

If you don't know who Karina Grimaldi is, you've been missing out! She is a great designer working out Miami who incorporates silk fabrics into pretty much all of her designs. I first looked into who she was when I spotted this super cute feminine top with ostrich feathers ($130):
The top comes in a bunch of other colors and is available on shopbop.com. After looking into her bio I discovered that she is from my hometown of Buenos Aires, Argentina! I LOVE that she came to the US to work on her fashion and is making such beautiful, feminine pieces-all on her own. Add some timeless silk pieces to your wardrobe and please support this up-and-coming designer. Check out this other super versatile silk top:

Antonella Combo Top ($141)


No comments:

Post a Comment