April 3, 2010

Kardash Sisters

Styled by the ever so popular Monica Rose (also styles Catt Sadler on E's Daily 10), this trio is always dressed to the nines and looking oh so fabulous. I love that she always incorporates lower end brands with their designer duds. You too can achieve any of these looks with the help of your local H&M, Forever 21 or Zara! Who doesn't just love that?

Jimmy Choo for H&M dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes
Such a great mix!

Bebe skirt, H&M top & necklace, Balenciaga bag, Christian Louboutin shoes
Spring time perfection...ladies take note, tulip skirts work for curvy girls too!

J Brand pants, Equipment top, Hermes belt, H&M hat, Alexander Wang shoes, 
Givenchy bag
Here is the Givenchy Nightingale bag (one of my faves) in the new spring color. I already have my fedora hat purchased and waiting for me back home in the U.S. for summer!

Dolce Vita romper, Pency blazer, YSL shoes, Chanel bag, Bottega Venetta sunglasses
I need to get my hand on some rompers asap...so effortless!

ALC dress, Madison Marcus jacket, YSL shoes, Fendi clutch
All designer brands, but the look is simple and easy to replicate...gigantic clutches are a must for the season.

Straight off stylist Monica Rose's blog, a mix of high end and low end rompers!

No comments:

Post a Comment